Your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to providing the highest level of security for all our visitors. We encourage you to explore the Friends of Andy Coleman website, download materials and provide your personal information so we can contact you with the latest campaign updates.
For those who have chosen to make a donation, we thank you and want you to know we have worked to secure your information with the highest level of protection.
- Before or at the time of collecting your personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- In order to process donations in accordance with Federal Election Commission we are required to make our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft.
- We will make readily available to visitors information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to making AndyColeman.org a safe and private place for you to engage on the issues.
Last updated on January 13th